Monday, March 12, 2012

Fundraising and Events

Bare with me for a sec, just a quick plug:

As you all know, NPH can't run without the help of the awesome people who donate their time and money.  Friends of the Orphans is the fundraising organization that supports NPH and has many upcoming events.  Please check them out!

Also, please keep all of NPH in your prayers.  There are so many wonderful things happening at each of the homes, and by God's grace will continue to be around to help the kids that need it most!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, which reminded me of two things......
    Paul and I want to sponsor a child at NPH in Honduras
    To sign up to volunteer at the 5K run walk fundraiser in MSP!

    I did both! I am honored to support you and this awesome program!

    And.....the International Diabetes Center donated 5 meters and now I am working on test strips for them! I'll keep you posted!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete