Thursday, November 24, 2011

A little bit of thanks.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

I try to be thankful most days, but today I'll write about it. :)  I have so, so, SO much to be thankful for.  God has truly blessed my life in such amazing ways.  My wonderful and supportive parents, family and friends.  I don't know where I would be without them.

For YOU, for reading this blog, even though it's not very exciting... but knowing that you are reading it means a TON.  It even gives an extra bounce in my step!

For Nuestros Pequenos Hermanos and Friends of the Orphans for giving me the chance to really make my idea/dream a reality!  Because of these amazing organizations, I am going to have one of the most exciting/terrifying/awesome journeys of my life!

For my education, cause without that I would not be a nurse, and most likely not be doing any of this.  For my previous job, giving me the skills and confidence to live out my dream.

And for the amazing opportunities and experiences I have had throughout my life, making me the person I am today.

May God Bless you all!  Have such a wonderful day with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment