Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cena Amistosa

As I mentioned in my last post, on Easter evening, all of the volunteers had an INCREDIBLE dinner!

It's a time where we cook a great meal (not ranch food!), dress a little nicer and enjoy each others company.  We have Cena Amistosas every few months, and I was really looking forward to my first one!  We spent most of the afternoon cooking, preparing and cleaning.  We enjoyed every second of it.  Enjoy the following pictures!

My really great deviled eggs that I made from our dyed ones!

Amanda and I.  Please noticed the 'ambiance'... Hunter and I were in charge!

haha, Caroline and I. :)


MmMmMm... look at that food!

My incredibly awesome, full plate.  Meatballs, scalloped potatoes, homemade bread, broccoli, carrots, and rice.

Such a great group of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment