Sunday, September 11, 2011

A reflection

This is my reflection on September 11...

As I say in that post, it's crazy how much has happened in the last 10 years.  I can't imagine what my life will bring and what God has planned for the next 10.

I am about to begin the next 10 years with an amazing journey to another country, doing something completely out of my comfort zone... something that I truly believe is God's will.  Because of that, I know everything will be ok.

As more and more things begin to be set in stone... the more the doubt creeps in.  Can I really do this?  Am I crazy for quitting an amazing job during this unstable economy? Am I crazy for committing to an organization for 13 months in a country that I have never been to? .........

I am not really sure.  But, like I just said, I truly believe this is what God's plan is.  I am taking a HUGE leap of faith and trusting in Him.  Really, that's all I can do at this point.

Please pray for me as I continue my last few weeks at work and continue to make strides and plans for Honduras.  I will be praying for you.

Thanks, and love to you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment