Thursday, May 17, 2012

Welp, I have some exciting news...


This would be the mechanism that is now giving the volunteer house HOT WATER!!!!  I know I came to Honduras to live a simpilar life, and maybe not having hot water was a good thing.  But, it was a donation, and I have always been a fan of free things.  So, I don't want to offend the donator by NOT using the hotness. :)

And this...

I know this doesn't look like anything special to you, but trust me, it's pretty amazing.  Inside this box, people from Italy donated a BAKERY!  A legit, stainless steel bakery.  For bread.  And, let me tell you... the bread is TO DIE FOR!! :)  The baker is teaching some older kids how to run it, so that we can continue with the amazing bread.

And this evening, the Italians are treating us to real. Italian. PIZZA.  This girl is excited! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! The solar water heaters are huge here too. I'm so happy that you guys got one. AND Italian bread?! Yumm!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you are working out all of these things BEFORE my visit!

    ReplyDelete