Tuesday, August 21, 2012

¡Roatan!

Whoa... it's been a bit since I posted, but I was on vacay, so it's ok. :)  Instead of telling you all about it, I know you would appreciate pictures instead... so please enjoy!!  We had a few days on the ranch and then went to the island of Roatan!

Mom got to meet her godson, Isai!

The amazing view from the pool.

Amazing.

Funny story about getting this massage on the beach... ask me about it sometime. :)

Gorgeous sunset!

Taking the water taxi to the west end to walk around.

Then we found a dude walking by with a monkey. :)

My turn.

We went zip-lining!!

Mom fought her fear and did it too!!

Where we ended our zip-lining right near the beach.

Then a walk through the park.

More monkeys to hang out with.

So pretty!!
It was a really amazing vacation spent with my mom!  We couldn't have asked for better weather, a perfect place to stay and of course company! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment