Friday, August 26, 2011

Yup, still here.

Yes, I am still around... I am just in an NPH lull at this moment.  I am in the middle of packing and getting ready to move next week, which has been taking up most of my energy.  Ugh.  I really don't like packing OR moving. It's just stressful.  Especially when you are putting the majority of your things in storage, but need to keep things accessible to get ready for Honduras.  Woo!

Anyway... I am just still so excited to be part of NPH Honduras.  I read this article the other day, and it really makes me proud and honored to be part of it.  NPH never gives up on their kids.  I can't wait to meet these amazing pequenos so I can encourage and inspire them the best way I know how.  All of them have a purpose and are loved by so many (and God, of course) and it's the job of the volunteers, staff and Godparents of NPH to show them that.  It's an amazing and powerful responsibility!

On another note... I have a little over 1 month (14 shifts) left of my current job.  CRAZY! I will begin my awesome trek around the country visiting family and friends in October... and leave for my Honduran Adventure in mid-December!  Everything is coming together.  I.am.so.excited.

Peace and Love.

1 comment:

  1. Jen . . . I am committed to pray for you! So happy you have begun blogging so that we may go with you! Christi

    ReplyDelete