Sunday, December 25, 2011

Las Ruinas

Feliz Navidad!!  :)  It's warm here, and I am far away from my family and friends: it doesn't feel like Christmas.  I miss the cold (only for Christmas!), seeing my breath, sipping hot chocolate or a Pumpkin Spice Latte, wrapped in a warm coat and scarf.  How different my Christmas, and good, is this year!

I spent the morning of Christmas Eve at the Mayan Ruins, hot and sweaty. :)  I even got sunburned.  I don't think I have ever gotten sunburned on Christmas! haha.  I don't remember the specifics about the ruins, so I will just let you see the pics yourself!  Enjoy!

Macaws are the national bird.

Can you see them?




Maude, Me, Anette, Oliver and Michael.










1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie
    Thanks for posting the beautiful pics! I love that I get to go on this journey with you, through your amazing pics. My heart is always with you!
    XOX! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete